Trinity Shakespeare Festival: The Taming of the Shrew
June 30, 2013
2800 South University Drive , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $25
Our Fifth Anniversary is your opportunity to see Shakespeare’s beloved comic battle of wits, battle between sexes, battle for love. This most wonderful of comedies features Festival favorites Trisha Miller as Kate and Chuck Huber as Petruchio. The Taming of the Shrew is directed by Trinity Shakespeare Artistic Director T. J. Walsh, who directed last year’s record-setting box office hit The Merry Wives of Windsor. Trinity's Fifth Anniversary production embraces the silliness, the humor, the melancholy and the love that spills over in Shakespeare’s audience favorite.
Buschman Theatre is inside Ed Landreth Hall at the southwest corner of University and West Cantey.
Tuesday, June 11 - Preview performance. Admission is pay-what-you-can.
Wednesday, June 19 - $10 Tickets
Pictured: Trisha Miller as Kate. Photo by Amy Peterson
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Cane Rosso in Fort Worth is finally open
- Stop me if you've heard this one: A car dealership is opening a wine bar
- Pregnant woman kept on life support in Fort Worth inspires debate