305 W. Main St. , Arlington, TX
Dorothy’s magical trip to Oz and her quest to find her way home with her friends, The Tin-Man, Cowardly Lion and the Scarecrow is one of our most popular all-youth musicals ever! All of your favorite characters come to life joining Dorothy on her journey and assist in her battles with the Wicked Witch – even Toto!
Single Tickets will go on sale two months prior to the show opening.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice