2013 Living History Series: Kathey Atkinson (CANCELED)
March 1, 2013
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $16
UPDATE: The Sixth Floor Museum’s March Living History programs featuring Kathey Atkinson have been postponed. Her programs, originally scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on Friday, March 1, and 2 p.m. Saturday, March 2, at the Museum will be rescheduled for later in the year.
The Living History series links the past to the present through individuals who witnessed the assassination of President John F. Kennedy or other historic events of the 1960s. A Dallas school girl at the time, Atkinson shook hands with President and Mrs. Kennedy at Love Field and later waited outside Parkland Memorial Hospital. A newspaper photograph of her in tearful prayer was published internationally.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas