Texas Ballet Theater: Lambarena & Voluntaries
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$20 - $65
Texas Ballet Theater presents the glorious and exuberant Val Caniparoli's Lambarena, a visually stunning feast for the eyes and ears that treats the audience to a celebration of two cultures - with incredible choreography, dancing, African rhythms and the melodies of Bach.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs