Texas Ballet Theater: Lambarena & Voluntaries
March 1, 2013
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$20 - $65
Texas Ballet Theater presents the glorious and exuberant Val Caniparoli's Lambarena, a visually stunning feast for the eyes and ears that treats the audience to a celebration of two cultures - with incredible choreography, dancing, African rhythms and the melodies of Bach.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun