14th Annual Empty Bowls
to 1 PM
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $100
The North Texas Food Bank’s 14th annual “Empty Bowls” luncheon will be held at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. Guests will enjoy soups, breads and desserts provided by Kroger and several local restaurants and go home with a hand crafted bowl created by an area artisan.
Young Strings of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra will provide entertainment in the atrium during the luncheon. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Food Bank that provides 130,000 meals a day through a network of 340 Member Agencies.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: