A Chekhov Valentine
Pantagleize Theatre presents A Chekhov Valentine, three short romantic and comedic one-act plays by Anton Chekhov: The Proposal, The Wedding, and The Brute.
Special Valentine’s Day performance includes chocolate, dessert & beverages, $35.
Sunday matinees includes Russian tea time at intermission.
Join us for refreshments beginning one hour before Showtime. Complimentary beer and wine will be available. Donations will be accepted.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 Miller Lite and Shiner drafts
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs