Going for the Gold Gala
March 1, 2013
944 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
$200 - $2500
The 2013 Going for the Gold Gala will raise much-needed scholarship funds through a combination of named scholarship opportunities, table sponsorships, individual donations, as well as auction and event ticket proceeds.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger