Metropolitan Winds - Grand Canyon Suite
to 9:30 PM
2520 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Ferde Grofe’s iconic American masterpiece, GRAND CANYON SUITE complete with brilliant pictures projected on a big screen above the stage, with Gershwin’s RHAPSODY IN BLUE (Randol Alan Bass, piano soloist) and AN AMERICAN IN PARIS.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday