Metropolitan Winds - Grand Canyon Suite
March 1, 2013
to 9:30 PM
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Ferde Grofe’s iconic American masterpiece, GRAND CANYON SUITE complete with brilliant pictures projected on a big screen above the stage, with Gershwin’s RHAPSODY IN BLUE (Randol Alan Bass, piano soloist) and AN AMERICAN IN PARIS.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas