North Texas Irish Festival 2013
to 11 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $20
The North Texas Irish Festival features many of the top Irish musicians and dancers from around the world and a number of cultural presentations on 13 stages at Fair Park. Cooking presentations from top chefs will modernize Irish classics with new flavor twists and cook with traditional Irish ingredients like Guinness, fare that attendees can taste and then wash down with a glass of their favorite Irish beverage. Whiskey tastings, blacksmithing demonstrations, archery in a Celtic village, Gaelic football and horse displays allow attendees to experience Celtic culture. Urchin Street children’s activities include children's entertainment, a petting zoo, safety demonstrations and art activities. Storytellers will weave tales of Celtic lore on the new Schanachie Stage. Attendees can peruse for a new pet with the largest gathering of animal rescue groups in North Texas.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy