Stunningly beautiful and creative, Command Performance is the definitive dance event of the year. A spectacular evening featuring ten of the world’s most renowned stars performing the best of dance today – from classic pas de deux to awe-inspiring contemporary works. It is the pyrotechnics of dance – the most exciting, innovative and beautiful works all in one evening. Recognized for exceptional programming and world-class dancing, Command Performance has also become the showcase for premieres of TITAS-commissioned new choreographic works by dance’s brightest stars including Dwight Rhoden, Mia Michaels, Jessica Lang and Twyla Tharp. Year after year, Command Performance brings thrilled audiences to their feet. Experience the beauty and passion of this tour de force dance event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day