Stunningly beautiful and creative, Command Performance is the definitive dance event of the year. A spectacular evening featuring ten of the world’s most renowned stars performing the best of dance today – from classic pas de deux to awe-inspiring contemporary works. It is the pyrotechnics of dance – the most exciting, innovative and beautiful works all in one evening. Recognized for exceptional programming and world-class dancing, Command Performance has also become the showcase for premieres of TITAS-commissioned new choreographic works by dance’s brightest stars including Dwight Rhoden, Mia Michaels, Jessica Lang and Twyla Tharp. Year after year, Command Performance brings thrilled audiences to their feet. Experience the beauty and passion of this tour de force dance event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
See more events classified as:
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25