March 2, 2013
Stunningly beautiful and creative, Command Performance is the definitive dance event of the year. A spectacular evening featuring ten of the world’s most renowned stars performing the best of dance today – from classic pas de deux to awe-inspiring contemporary works. It is the pyrotechnics of dance – the most exciting, innovative and beautiful works all in one evening. Recognized for exceptional programming and world-class dancing, Command Performance has also become the showcase for premieres of TITAS-commissioned new choreographic works by dance’s brightest stars including Dwight Rhoden, Mia Michaels, Jessica Lang and Twyla Tharp. Year after year, Command Performance brings thrilled audiences to their feet. Experience the beauty and passion of this tour de force dance event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July