6th Annual Chili Cook-Off
to 6 PM
2718 Boll Street , Dallas, TX
The 6th annual Chili Cook-Off with some great Texas Chili, Texas Beer and Texas music. Festivities begin @12pm with sampling & live music beginning @ 2pm. Proceeds benefit the Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy