Walk MS: Dallas 2013
Pick a 1-mile or 5K route, and join the sea of orange moving towards a cure for multiple sclerosis. Register as an individual, team or virtual walker. Food & entertainment at walk. Dogs welcome. Register by calling: 469.619.4700 or visiting: walkMStexas.org.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- The Hub Sports Bar and Grill: $3 calls
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine