Walk MS: Dallas 2013
Pick a 1-mile or 5K route, and join the sea of orange moving towards a cure for multiple sclerosis. Register as an individual, team or virtual walker. Food & entertainment at walk. Dogs welcome. Register by calling: 469.619.4700 or visiting: walkMStexas.org.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- Flying Saucer: 22-ounce Biggie Beers for pint prices
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously