Beauty Live 2013
13350 Dallas Parkway , Suite 3080 , Dallas, TX
$20 - $25
Galleria Dallas celebrates the beauty in every woman as Beauty Live returns to the famed shopping center March 2-3, 2013. Exclusive to Galleria Dallas, Beauty Live offers a whirlwind weekend of non-stop fun: celebrity appearances, pro stylists, national makeup artists, makeovers, and giveaways. Beautiful! Beauty Live showcases all the top trends in beauty with dozens of events and activities. On Level I, guests will enjoy continuous demonstrations on a state of the art beauty stage featuring an enormous plasma monitor and showcasing some of the top cosmetic and beauty experts in the world. The event features something for everyone, including:
EXPERT SESSIONS: Join us at the Beauty Live stage for celebrity appearances, pro stylists, tips, product announcements and more from the top names in the industry. At each session, guests will have the chance to take home fantastic beauty prizes and goody bags.
BEAUTY STOPS: Tour the many how-to stations throughout Galleria Dallas for those simple secrets and top techniques to a more gorgeous you.
IN-STORE EVENTS: Be sure to visit your favorite cosmetics counters, bath shops and beauty shops throughout Galleria Dallas for more complimentary loveliness. It’s a great chance to meet the experts for one-on-one consultations.
BEAUTY BONUSES: The year’s most beautiful weekend will also be filled with exclusive offers and special giveaways and discounts to make sure you get the most beauty for your buck.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Hawley's Billiards: $2.50 domestic drafts / $7.75 pitchers / $3.50 Jack & Down
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: Half-price wine
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Jarro Kafe: $3 domestic beer, $4 import beer, $4 frozen margarita
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine