White Rock Local Market: Opening Day and Food Truck Party
March 2, 2013
to 1 PM
9051 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
White Rock Local Market (WRLM) kicks-off the season Saturday, March 2 at Lakeside Baptist Church on Garland Road with an extraordinary "Everything" market day featuring local food trucks and live music from The Dave Burris Group. "Everything" market days include local farmers, growers and artisans as well as arts and crafts.
Simply Dosa, Ruthie's Rolling Truck, Rock 'n Roll Tacos, Easy Slider, Bacon Lover's Truck join more than forty local growers and artisans including JuHa Ranch, Alpha Omega Farms, Good Earth Organic Farm, Hollyberry Herb Farm, Noble Coyote Coffee Roasters, Cita’s Salsa, Grazed Beef Co-op, Fruth Farms Southwest and more. Also a treasure trove of arts and crafts, market revelers can shop for homemade soaps, candles, paintings as well as handmade clothing and furniture.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000