White Rock Local Market 2013 (CANCELED)
March 2, 2013
to 1 PM
9051 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
For 2013, White Rock Local Market expands to a second location and will be open first and third Saturdays of the month at Lakeside Baptist Church on Garland Road. Artisans, farmers, and ranchers are located within 150 miles.
First Saturdays are "Everything" market days, which include local farmers, growers and artisans as well as arts and crafts. Third Saturdays are exclusively food driven.
In addition to the market, WRLM provides Love Your Farmer volunteer days, cooking demos, Sprouting Healthy Kids - a hands-on gardening and nutrition after school program, continues the SNAP/Lone Star food stamp program and offers gardening, cooking, sustainability and nutrition workshops.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000