The Tejas Brothers / Mark David Manders / The Dirty Pesos
Texas Independence Day show
March 2, 2013
601 East Plano Parkway , Plano, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Mark David Manders (More About this Band)
Tejas Brothers (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all drinks
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off drafts, $0.50 off bottled beer
See more events classified as:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit