The Tejas Brothers / Mark David Manders / The Dirty Pesos
Texas Independence Day show
601 East Plano Parkway , Plano, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Mark David Manders (More About this Band)
Tejas Brothers (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Brix Bar and Grill: $1 off drafts, liquor, and wines by the glass
- Kelly's Eastside: $2.50 select pints, $3.50 Pink Panties Shot
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off domestic drafts, wallaby darns and margaritas
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Two years after fire, Plano sports bar Austin Avenue will be rebuilt
- Tonight, So You Think You Can Dance stars hip-hop into Richardson
- Theater review: Rover Dramawerks works a darkly manic screwball comedy Wonder of the World
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson