AdventureAsia: Family Days at the Crow ǀ Japanese Lacquer Ware and Samurai Flare
to 2 PM
2010 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Join a family tour of the new exhibition: Gold on Black, JApanese Lacquers from the Avant Collection, listen to storytellers spin stories from across Japan, create artworks inspired by the exhibition, enjoy yoga class with Yogiños: Yoga for Youth and embrace the many facets and sides of Japanese culture.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $2.50 Wells, $2.50 Domestic Beers
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre