AdventureAsia: Family Days at the Crow ǀ Japanese Lacquer Ware and Samurai Flare
March 2, 2013
to 2 PM
2010 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Join a family tour of the new exhibition: Gold on Black, JApanese Lacquers from the Avant Collection, listen to storytellers spin stories from across Japan, create artworks inspired by the exhibition, enjoy yoga class with Yogiños: Yoga for Youth and embrace the many facets and sides of Japanese culture.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July