Children’s Book Fair Benefiting Project Transformation
to 11 PM
7700 West Northwest Highway , Suite 300 , Dallas, TX
Bring the kids and celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday and "Read Across America Week" with this Project Transformation Children's Book Fair and fun festivities at the Barnes & Noble NorthPark. Enjoy free children's crafts and activities all day, plus a special Dr. Seuss story time with a costumed Cat in the Hat. Purchase new books for Project Transformation's summer literacy programs or simply mention their name at checkout and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to the charity in support of its goal to raise 1,500 new books for its free summer literacy programs for children and youth. If you can't attend the Book Fair in-person visit bn.com/bookfairs to support the effort online (enter Bookfair ID: 11047933).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $3 house wines, $2 drafts, $3 Kirin, $2 domestics
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million