Annual Texas Hoe-Down and Salsa Cookoff
March 2, 2013
to 6 PM
7205 Bishop Road , Suite E1 , Plano, TX
It’s time for all things Texas. We’re celebrating Texas Independence Day with our annual salsa cookoff and live music by the Riley-Shults Band and Fish Fry Bingo. Enter your secret recipe or just come try some of the best salsa in Plano. Buy raffle tickets to taste and to win dozens of great prizes.
All proceeds benefit CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Colin County. CASA of Collin County provides trained community volunteers to advocate in the best interests of abused and neglected children involved in the court system.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jasper's: $5 specially selected wines by the glass, $5 Big Daddy Martini
- Jasper's: Half-price bottles of wine
- Artin's Grill: $5 house margaritas, $5 house martinis, $5 well drinks, $3 domestic beers, $3 import beers, $2 off all wines and cocktails
- PepperSmash: $3-4 off margaritas, $3 Wells, $1 off beer, $1-4 off wine, $1-3 off on food
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- 8 new restaurants planned for busy corner in West Plano
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Theater review: Do yourself a favor and go see Edges