2013 Dallas Modern Home Tour
March 2, 2013
to 5 PM
6720 Greenwich Lane , Dallas, TX
$30 - $40
The Dallas Modern Home Tour returns for a second time on Saturday, March 2, 2013! See some of the city’s best examples of contemporary, sophisticated homes from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM. The self-guided driving tour will feature innovative homes that exemplify progressive living and modern architecture.
From towering trees and koi ponds to light-filled living rooms and a convertible indoor-outdoor dining room, discover how homes are incorporating eco-friendly practices and nature inside their homes. Take in over-arching Modern themes like expertly planned layouts that utilize free-flowing spaces to minute details like geometric finishings that complement the modernism of each house. Come meet the Architects, builders and designers behind it all and gather ideas for your own home!
$30 in advance online, $40 the day of the tour at any tour home, free for children 12 and under.
Advance tickets may be picked up at these three will call locations:
6720 Greenwich Lane Dallas, TX, 75230
9562 Ash Creek Drive Dallas, TX 75228
3511 Haynie Avenue University Park, TX 75205
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria