Trinity River Levee Run 10K and 5K
March 2, 2013
to 4 PM
Singleton Boulevard and Gulden Lane , Dallas, TX
$15 - $40
The ninth annual MWH Trinity River Levee Run includes courses for a 10K, 5K, and Fun Run across the Santiago Calatrava designed Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and through the Dallas Design District. The event will also include North Texas high School runners competing in the Trinity Invitational Sprint and friendly rivalry between Dallas Fire-Rescue Officers and the Dallas Police called the Glenn Carter Safety Challenge.
There will also be a group yoga sessions on the bridge: 12:45 p.m. for open level yoga and 2 p.m. for family yoga. Registration for either session is $5 for adults. For the Family Yoga session, children accompanied by an adult are free.
The bridge will remain open until 4 p.m. with bands, food and drinks for purchase.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas