Trinity River Levee Run 10K and 5K
to 4 PM
Singleton Boulevard and Gulden Lane , Dallas, TX
$15 - $40
The ninth annual MWH Trinity River Levee Run includes courses for a 10K, 5K, and Fun Run across the Santiago Calatrava designed Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and through the Dallas Design District. The event will also include North Texas high School runners competing in the Trinity Invitational Sprint and friendly rivalry between Dallas Fire-Rescue Officers and the Dallas Police called the Glenn Carter Safety Challenge.
There will also be a group yoga sessions on the bridge: 12:45 p.m. for open level yoga and 2 p.m. for family yoga. Registration for either session is $5 for adults. For the Family Yoga session, children accompanied by an adult are free.
The bridge will remain open until 4 p.m. with bands, food and drinks for purchase.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million