Trinity River Levee Run 10K and 5K
to 4 PM
Singleton Boulevard and Gulden Lane , Dallas, TX
$15 - $40
The ninth annual MWH Trinity River Levee Run includes courses for a 10K, 5K, and Fun Run across the Santiago Calatrava designed Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and through the Dallas Design District. The event will also include North Texas high School runners competing in the Trinity Invitational Sprint and friendly rivalry between Dallas Fire-Rescue Officers and the Dallas Police called the Glenn Carter Safety Challenge.
There will also be a group yoga sessions on the bridge: 12:45 p.m. for open level yoga and 2 p.m. for family yoga. Registration for either session is $5 for adults. For the Family Yoga session, children accompanied by an adult are free.
The bridge will remain open until 4 p.m. with bands, food and drinks for purchase.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day