Brewery Explorer Tour
to 4:30 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Dallas, TX
On this tour, we will visit several Dallas breweries. At each location we will get a tour of the brewery and you'll get ample free samples of their beers. Even if you've tried beer from some of these breweries before, it's worth a trip to the brewery itself because there are often special beers available, brewed as test batches or limited editions, and visiting the brewery is the only way to try them. If you find yourself getting hungry, you'll be able to get lunch from some of Dallas' best food trucks, which are parked at some of the breweries we visit. Between breweries, our Brew Tours tour guide will fill you in on many aspects of the Dallas craft beer scene and will make sure the day goes smoothly, while you relax and enjoy some great beer.
This tour features 3 breweries: Community, 4 Corners and Deep Ellum
Includes: Entry fee and beers at all locations, souvenir glasses and cooler bags, good times
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day