Brewery Explorer Tour
to 4:30 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Dallas, TX
On this tour, we will visit several Dallas breweries. At each location we will get a tour of the brewery and you'll get ample free samples of their beers. Even if you've tried beer from some of these breweries before, it's worth a trip to the brewery itself because there are often special beers available, brewed as test batches or limited editions, and visiting the brewery is the only way to try them. If you find yourself getting hungry, you'll be able to get lunch from some of Dallas' best food trucks, which are parked at some of the breweries we visit. Between breweries, our Brew Tours tour guide will fill you in on many aspects of the Dallas craft beer scene and will make sure the day goes smoothly, while you relax and enjoy some great beer.
This tour features 3 breweries: Community, 4 Corners and Deep Ellum
Includes: Entry fee and beers at all locations, souvenir glasses and cooler bags, good times
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial