Texas Independence Day Party
March 2, 2013
3127 Routh Street , Dallas, TX
Special presentation of Texas colors and celebration of Texas Independence Day initiating our new flagpole. Entertainment for kids and adults, face-painting, games, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Village Burger Bar: Half-price bottles of wine
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger