Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra: Symphonic Spectacular
March 3, 2013
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $40
George Enesco: “Romanian Rhapsody No. 1”
Aaron Copland: Suite from “Billy the Kid”
Johannes Brahms: “Symphony No. 4”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April