Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra: Symphonic Spectacular
March 3, 2013
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $40
George Enesco: “Romanian Rhapsody No. 1”
Aaron Copland: Suite from “Billy the Kid”
Johannes Brahms: “Symphony No. 4”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger