North Texas Irish Festival 2013
to 7:30 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$5 - $20
The North Texas Irish Festival features many of the top Irish musicians and dancers from around the world and a number of cultural presentations on 13 stages at Fair Park. Cooking presentations from top chefs will modernize Irish classics with new flavor twists and cook with traditional Irish ingredients like Guinness, fare that attendees can taste and then wash down with a glass of their favorite Irish beverage. Whiskey tastings, blacksmithing demonstrations, archery in a Celtic village, Gaelic football and horse displays allow attendees to experience Celtic culture. Urchin Street children’s activities include children's entertainment, a petting zoo, safety demonstrations and art activities. Storytellers will weave tales of Celtic lore on the new Schanachie Stage. Attendees can peruse for a new pet with the largest gathering of animal rescue groups in North Texas.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of