Dallas Architecture Forum: Setting the Table: Designing the Ultimate Dining Experience
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Jeff WHITTINGTON; Moderator
Dallas has a large, vibrant, and ever-changing restaurant scene. What goes into designing a space that excites the visual and tangible senses of the restaurant-going public? Where does design best compliment cuisine and what are the trends to watch for and avoid?
Kelly Mitchell - Mitchell Garman
William Baker - Jones Baker
Teresa Gubbins – Senior Editor, Culture Map Dallas
Tristan Simon – CEO, Consilient Restaurants
Panels are presented free of charge for all attendees as a public outreach of the Dallas Architecture Forum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hooters: $2 domestic bottles
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday