Dallas Architecture Forum: Setting the Table: Designing the Ultimate Dining Experience
March 5, 2013
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
Jeff WHITTINGTON; Moderator
Dallas has a large, vibrant, and ever-changing restaurant scene. What goes into designing a space that excites the visual and tangible senses of the restaurant-going public? Where does design best compliment cuisine and what are the trends to watch for and avoid?
Kelly Mitchell - Mitchell Garman
William Baker - Jones Baker
Teresa Gubbins – Senior Editor, Culture Map Dallas
Tristan Simon – CEO, Consilient Restaurants
Panels are presented free of charge for all attendees as a public outreach of the Dallas Architecture Forum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger