March 6, 2013
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Bring your lunch or grab a bite from one of the many food trucks, find a comfortable seat under the canopy in Sammons Park at the AT&T Performing Arts Center, and join us for a noontime recital featuring local upcoming talent from the North Texas area.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger