Sammons Jazz: The Leigh Tomlinson Memorial Showcase
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
This very special tribute concert in memory of Sammons Jazz favorite Leigh Tomlinson features two superbly talented and fascinating female vocalists. Opening the program with the first set will be the Sherel Riley Jazz Ensemble featuring the up-and-coming local songstress Sherel Riley. Sherel loves singing jazz from the Great American Songbook. She will be accompanied by Norman Williams on piano, Bruce Mendosa on bass, Brad Leali on sax, and Andrew Griffith on drums. In the second set, the Rachel Avonne Trio with Rich Stanmyre on bass and Andrew Griffith on drums.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day