Sammons Jazz: The Leigh Tomlinson Memorial Showcase
March 6, 2013
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
This very special tribute concert in memory of Sammons Jazz favorite Leigh Tomlinson features two superbly talented and fascinating female vocalists. Opening the program with the first set will be the Sherel Riley Jazz Ensemble featuring the up-and-coming local songstress Sherel Riley. Sherel loves singing jazz from the Great American Songbook. She will be accompanied by Norman Williams on piano, Bruce Mendosa on bass, Brad Leali on sax, and Andrew Griffith on drums. In the second set, the Rachel Avonne Trio with Rich Stanmyre on bass and Andrew Griffith on drums.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more