2013 Great Big Texas Home Show
March 8, 2013
Find innovative products, new ideas, practical advice and great deals in remodeling, home improvement and decor with hundreds of experts all under one roof. From windows and flooring to cabinets and roofing and much more. Plus special guests Ahmed Hassan (Celebrity Landscaper and TV Host; Former Host of Yard Crashers), Josh Flagg (Celebrity Real Estate Agent and Author; Star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing), Leslie Ezelle (Interior Designer and HGTV Design Star All Stars winner), Sylvie Meehan (Author, Interior Designer), Chris Olsen (Lifestyle Guru and Master Designer), Lorraine Brock (Get Organized!), Jana Uselton (Model My Home), and Ed Fioroni (Pavestone).
Adults: $15 at the event, $12 in advance online, Children Ages 6 - 12: $6, Children Ages 5 & Under: Free
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Sam Adams, $3 Tito's Vodka, $15 Buckets of Corona and Corona Light
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April
- 10 outrageous, totally real things Jerry Jones said in 2013