White Rock Local Market 2013
to 1 PM
702 North Buckner Boulevard , Dallas, TX
For its fifth year, White Rock Local Market will operate on the second and fourth Saturdays at The Green Spot on North Buckner Boulevard. Artisans, farmers, and ranchers are located within 150 miles.
Second Saturdays are "Everything" market days, which include local farmers, growers and artisans as well as arts and crafts. Fourth Saturdays are exclusively food driven.
In addition to the market, WRLM provides Love Your Farmer volunteer days, cooking demos, Sprouting Healthy Kids - a hands-on gardening and nutrition after school program, continues the SNAP/Lone Star food stamp program and offers gardening, cooking, sustainability and nutrition workshops.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight
- Photos: Blondes win in heated female-on-female football game
- Review: White Rock Coffee infuses passion with every cup