White Rock Local Market 2013
to 1 PM
702 North Buckner Boulevard , Dallas, TX
For its fifth year, White Rock Local Market will operate on the second and fourth Saturdays at The Green Spot on North Buckner Boulevard. Artisans, farmers, and ranchers are located within 150 miles.
Second Saturdays are "Everything" market days, which include local farmers, growers and artisans as well as arts and crafts. Fourth Saturdays are exclusively food driven.
In addition to the market, WRLM provides Love Your Farmer volunteer days, cooking demos, Sprouting Healthy Kids - a hands-on gardening and nutrition after school program, continues the SNAP/Lone Star food stamp program and offers gardening, cooking, sustainability and nutrition workshops.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa