March 9, 2013
to 4 PM
811 North Central Expressway , Plano, TX
On Saturday, March 9, the Richardson Humane Society will be at Collin Creek Mall showcasing dogs that are available for adoption. Qualified individuals will be able to see a variety of animals and begin the process of becoming a pet owner. Volunteers will be in Center Court from 1 to 4 p.m.
Adoption fees, payable in cash or by check to RHS, are $150 for dogs. Each dog is neutered, micro chipped, current on shots, heartworm tested and treated if necessary; and started on heartworm preventative. All potential adopters must be 21 years or older. The organization conducts a home visit before the adoption is approved.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Fish Shack: $1.50 drafts, $3.50 margaritas, half-price oysters
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, domestics, imports, drafts, $1 off all other drinks
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off drafts, $0.50 off bottled beer
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit