CSI Family Day
March 10, 2013
to 3 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$12 - $16
Crime Scene Investigation Day offers a fun afternoon of learning modern investigative techniques of crime solving. Visitors will investigate a mock crime scene and get evidence at various activity stations including fingerprinting, hair and toolmark analysis, eyewitness testimony and document analysis. The first 500 children can have their fingerprints taken for ID purposes for free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling