March 10, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Joan is a TV icon, Tony-nominated actress, bestselling author, playwright, screenwriter, movie director, columnist, lecturer, radio host, jewelry designer, entrepreneur, red carpet fashion laureate, mother, grandmother and one heck of a funny woman.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July