St. Patrick’s Sprint Triathlon
Our St. Patrick’s Sprint Triathlon in Keller, Texas has become the official kick-off to the Dallas-Ft. Worth triathlon season. With triathletes itching to get their racing season underway, the St. Pat’s venue is perfect for all levels. The distance is FAST for the experienced athlete and just right for the beginner.
With a current streak of 6 consecutive sell-outs, the 650 athletes who sign up each year know they are in for a fun start to their season. The course begins with a 300 meter swim in a beautiful, spectator-friendly, 50-meter indoor pool. The bike is a two-loop, 12-mile ride with a couple of “Irish Texas Hills” tossed in to make sure you get a workout. The 3.1 mile run is virtually flat as you run through a tree lined park making the final portion of the triathlon beautiful!
Of course we have bagpipes, an Irish band, and green pancakes at the finish to make a complete St. Pat’s experience.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Four cities break ground on joint-use jail and animal shelter facility in Keller
- Restaurant review: Tiny Cake Shop Cupcakes will have you begging to turn the car around for more
- Restaurant review: Keller's Sugar & Frosting cupcakes hit and miss in equal measure
- Southlake residents sound off on gas drilling
- Sugar & Frosting is a new bakery in Keller