to 5 PM
1301 West 7th Street , #201 , Fort Worth, TX
The Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association (TSCRA) hosts Ranching 101 seminars that will focus on basic animal health concerns such as protecting your herd from disease, common cattle diseases and their treatment, and implementing a herd health plan. TSCRA’s Ranching 101 series is designed to give new ranchers practical information on tools and equipment needed to get started in ranching.
While these seminars are designed for people starting off in the ranching business or looking to improve their ranching skills, anyone interested in the cattle business is invited to attend.
Jan. 15: Animal health – Keep your animals healthy so they can produce to their full potential.
Feb. 19: Animal nutrition – Find the right nutritional balance to keep your animals on the right track.
March 12: Marketing – Marketing options for your calves, cows, and bulls.
April 16: Hay management – Maximize your hay production this summer.
May 21: Resource management – Make your land work for you through optimal resource management.
June 18: Risk management – Protect your ranching investment through risk management.
July 16: Rancher panel – Interactive town hall format with successful ranchers discussing current issues and what works for them.
Each seminar begins at 1 p.m. and will conclude by 5 p.m. The series is free to TSCRA members. Non-members may attend for $20. Space in each session is limited. To register for Ranching 101, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-242-7820, ext. 192.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"