Stephenie Meyer Book Signing
March 12, 2013
7700 West Northwest Highway , Suite 300 , Dallas, TX
Stephenie Meyer, author of Twilight, will sign copies of The Host and The Host: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion at Barnes & Noble on March 12. The book signing takes place in advance of the release of the movie The Host, which opens in theaters March 29. The movie's stars Jake Abel and Max Irons will also attend the book signing.
To save your spot in line, you need a Barnes & Noble receipt for purchase of one of these books. Priority begins at 9 a.m. for those with receipts. The book signing is at 2 p.m.
Those who buy a Meyer book get a free mini movie poster. Meyer will sign up to two books per person.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Regal Beagle: $1 off beers and wells
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $3 house wines, $2 drafts, $3 Kirin, $2 domestics
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing