Savor Dallas 2013: Wine Stroll at the Perot
Benefiting the Museum's "Campaign for Excellence"
March 15, 2013
to 9 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
Taste and tour the magnificent new Perot Museum of Nature and Science as Savor Dallas presents a benefit for the exciting, new museum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger