Dallas Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show
March 16, 2013
to 5 PM
1209 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
$8 - $20
The Dallas Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show will return to the Grapevine Convention Center March 15-16, 2013. The hours are Friday 3 p.m. ’til 8 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. ’til 5 p.m. Early buying will be offered Friday from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m. The show is held at the Grapevine Convention Center, 1209 S. Main Street in Grapevine Texas. Admission is $8 (early buying is $20).
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Main Event Entertainment (Grapevine): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off wells, house wine, drafts, margaritas
- Press Box Grill: $2 domestic draft pints, $3 premium draft pints, $3 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $3.50 premium bottles, $4 glasses of wine, $8 domestic draft pitchers, $12 premium draft pitchers
- Flip's Patio Grill: $2.50 domestic pints, $3 select import pints, $3 wells
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party