The Dallas St. Patrick’s Parade on Greenville Avenue
Greenville Avenue and SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The parade will begin near Northwest Highway and will run south on Greenville Avenue to SMU Boulevard.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- March Madness: A recap of the Dallas festivals that kicked off spring
- 5 life lessons from Snoop Dogg after his Greenville Avenue show
- St. Patrick's parade on Greenville Avenue billed as good, green fun
- Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW March 14-17
- UPDATED: Starbucks' Mobile Cafe rolls out free samples in Dallas
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville