The Dallas St. Patrick’s Parade on Greenville Avenue
Greenville Avenue and SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The parade will begin near Northwest Highway and will run south on Greenville Avenue to SMU Boulevard.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- March Madness: A recap of the Dallas festivals that kicked off spring
- 5 life lessons from Snoop Dogg after his Greenville Avenue show
- St. Patrick's parade on Greenville Avenue billed as good, green fun
- Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW March 14-17
- UPDATED: Starbucks' Mobile Cafe rolls out free samples in Dallas
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking