Savor Dallas 2013: A Global Wine and Cheese Celebration
Benefiting Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of American Institute of Wine and Food
to 3 PM
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$40 - $55
Presented by Michael Flynn, Director of Wine and Beverages at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, and Rich Rogers, Cheesemonger from Scardello Artisan Cheese in Dallas. Join these two local celebrity experts as we travel the world and celebrate the "forever coupled" flavors of wine and cheese.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre