Savor Dallas 2013: A Global Wine and Cheese Celebration
Benefiting Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of American Institute of Wine and Food
March 16, 2013
to 3 PM
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$40 - $55
Presented by Michael Flynn, Director of Wine and Beverages at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, and Rich Rogers, Cheesemonger from Scardello Artisan Cheese in Dallas. Join these two local celebrity experts as we travel the world and celebrate the "forever coupled" flavors of wine and cheese.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas