St. Patrick’s Day Parking Lot Party
to 2 AM
2614 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Idle Rich will be open 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. with performances by The Killdares (7 p.m.), Hard Night's Day (2 p.m.), Irish dancers (5:30 p.m.), and a bagpiper. There will also be Irish food, beer, and whiskey all day,
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: