March 20, 2013
915 Currie Street , Fort Worth, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Greg Schroeder (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Capital Bar: $2 off Scotch and wine
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Sam Adams, $3 Tito's Vodka, $15 Buckets of Corona and Corona Light
- Capital Bar: $6 Martinis
- Barcadia: $4 u-call-its
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally