Connections Meadows Museum Access Program
March 20, 2013
5900 Bishop Blvd. , University Park, TX
This three-day program, for individuals with early stage dementia and their care partners, will involve a variety of creative activities in a relaxed setting. Participants will explore the galleries through interactive exercises and puzzles, experiment with different materials to create individual and group projects, and discover works of art through music, dance, literature, storytelling and role play. Light refreshments will be served. Space is limited and advance registration is required. The same program is offered twice a semester; participants may choose either Series A, which is offered on three consecutive Wednesdays, or Series B, which is offered on three consecutive Fridays. To register and for information about visiting the Meadows Museum with individuals with special needs, call Carmen Smith at 214-768-4677.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling