Tuskegee Airmen Exhibit
to 5 PM
4572 Claire Chennault Street , Addison, TX
$5 - $10
Students and adults can experience the legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen, America’s first black military pilots and crew at a special exhibit, March 19-23 at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum. The traveling exhibit features Rise Above, a motivational film about the young frontiersmen and how they overcame their critics to fly the hottest aircraft of the day, the P-51 Mustang. Cavanaugh Flight Museum is home to one of the only flying P-51 Mustangs in the world with real combat experience. Additionally representatives from various areas of aviation such as pilots, aerospace engineering, restoration, accident investigation and more will speak directly with students about successful pathways to a future in the aviation field.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously