Set List on the Green (CANCELED)
March 21, 2013
to 10:30 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
This event has been cancelled due to the weather, according to Klyde Warren Park's Facebook.
Set List on the Green is a local music showcase with the casual feel of an open mic night. Every Thursday from 6:30 -10 p.m., six local musicians will perform an acoustic set on the Muse Family Performance Pavilion.
The variety of unique sounds will make for a fun night in Klyde Warren Park. Grab a beer from our vendor, pack a picnic, and spread out on the Ginsburg Family Great Lawn. As always, this event is free and open to the public. Invite your friends!
March 21 Set List:
6:30 p.m. John Mark Piper
7 p.m. Ben Higginbotham
7:30 p.m. Jordan Scott
8 p.m. Dan O'Connell
8:30 p.m. Salim Nourallah
9:15 p.m. Michael Prysock
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Ben Higginbotham (More About this Band)
Salim Nourallah (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling