Sammon Caberet: Lynne Cadena
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
Once you hear the soulful sound of Lynne Cadena, you will be hooked. Whether it's a song from years past or today's popular music, her performances leave you spellbound. Lynne brings warmth and a style that invites you in, drawing you to become part of the song, touching you, moving you, and that always leaves you wanting more. "I want to bring a smile to your face, a tug at your heart, or maybe just a little peace to the end of your hectic day," says Ms. Cadena. Lynne will be accompanying herself on the piano.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: