2013 Lone Star Park Job Fair
to 8 PM
1000 Lone Star Parkway , Grand Prairie, TX
Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie will host two Job Fairs, Tuesday, March 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Thursday, March 21 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. for all seasonal and full-time staff positions. During the Job Fairs, Lone Star Park will be accepting applications and conducting interviews for employment during the 2013 Spring Thoroughbred season. This on-the-spot hiring opportunity will include positions in the following departments (subject to change): Security, Mutuels, Food & Beverage and Parking. Applicants should be aware that a criminal background and reference check will be conducted. Applications and resumes can be submitted online via the website.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Barry Manilow's rescheduled concert date is June 28 at Verizon Theatre
- Backstreet's back: See the boy band at Verizon Theatre August 30
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
- Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five, and Guster serve up slice of nostalgia June 17
- Concert review: Diana Krall at Verizon Theatre goes retro, but with a fresh touch