Speak for Yourself featuring The Best of Intentions
March 23, 2013
to 12 PM
2820 Stadium Drive , Fort Worth, TX
The power of theater to bring sensitive subjects to light will be center stage March 23 when "The Best of Intentions," a play written by TCU faculty member Alan Shorter, is read to bring up an unmentionable subject: dying.
The play is part of Speak for Yourself, a project of the Tarrant County Academy of Medicine Ethics Consortium and the Coalition for Quality End-of-Life Care.
Activities are intended to start conversations about end-of-life care so that North Texans will be ready to make their wishes known by National Healthcare Decisions Day April 16. Admission is free. Call 817-732-2825 to register.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Cane Rosso in Fort Worth is finally open
- Stop me if you've heard this one: A car dealership is opening a wine bar
- Pregnant woman kept on life support in Fort Worth inspires debate