Speak for Yourself featuring The Best of Intentions
to 12 PM
2820 Stadium Drive , Fort Worth, TX
The power of theater to bring sensitive subjects to light will be center stage March 23 when "The Best of Intentions," a play written by TCU faculty member Alan Shorter, is read to bring up an unmentionable subject: dying.
The play is part of Speak for Yourself, a project of the Tarrant County Academy of Medicine Ethics Consortium and the Coalition for Quality End-of-Life Care.
Activities are intended to start conversations about end-of-life care so that North Texans will be ready to make their wishes known by National Healthcare Decisions Day April 16. Admission is free. Call 817-732-2825 to register.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas
- New wine and tapas bar called Sera will open in Fort Worth
- Elvis fans can remember The King August 16 in Fort Worth