to 12 PM
8200 Walnut Hill Lane , Dallas, TX
$10 - $30
Bring the whole family out for the 2013 HeartBeat 5K walk, run and family fun event benefiting the Heart and Vascular service line at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. This year’s music themed fun run will begin on the campus of Texas Health Dallas and run through nearby neighborhoods.
Kids 12 and under - $10
Adults - $20 before March 13; $25 after March 14-22; $30 Race Day
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- First look: Sprinkles Ice Cream in Dallas is pretty in pictures
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town