Fort Worth Festival of the Arts
March 23, 2013
to 6 PM
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
Stroll through an outdoor gallery of exquisite fine art. Showcased and for sale will be creations in painting, jewelry, sculpting, photography, woodworking, ceramics, glass, fiber art, mixed-media, and more. Each work is an original creation by a master artisan.
As you stroll the tranquil environs of the Cultural District enjoy the rare opportunity to meet and interact with the artisan that created each piece you discover. Realize that many of these artists have their artwork in the most prestigious private art collections and public institutions in the country. Learn the process by which each masterpiece was created and how the artist came into their art form and perfected their skills. Artists are available throughout the show.
The event is held on the beautiful tree-lined boulevard along West Lancaster Avenue in front of the Will Rogers Memorial Center.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally