Fort Worth Festival of the Arts
to 6 PM
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
Stroll through an outdoor gallery of exquisite fine art. Showcased and for sale will be creations in painting, jewelry, sculpting, photography, woodworking, ceramics, glass, fiber art, mixed-media, and more. Each work is an original creation by a master artisan.
As you stroll the tranquil environs of the Cultural District enjoy the rare opportunity to meet and interact with the artisan that created each piece you discover. Realize that many of these artists have their artwork in the most prestigious private art collections and public institutions in the country. Learn the process by which each masterpiece was created and how the artist came into their art form and perfected their skills. Artists are available throughout the show.
The event is held on the beautiful tree-lined boulevard along West Lancaster Avenue in front of the Will Rogers Memorial Center.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Barcadia: $4 u-call-its
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"